Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carter's 5th Birthday




I simply cannot believe that Carter is 5. Where does the time go? Today was a great day! Carter woke up full of energy and loudly proclaimed "Today is my birthday!! I am 5!!" Good thing he reminded us! :) How much our lives have changed in the last five years! I am excited to see what the future holds for us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER! We love you so much!!

4 comments:

The Montoyas said...

I love the back yard art work! What a cool idea! That is an awesome bicycle too! Happy Happy Birthday Carter!!!

Nikki said...

Karina had a lot of fun, Thanks! I don't know what you were worried about? It was awesome!

Carryn said...

Looks like you had a Great day Carter, Happy birthday, love you.

Ravi and Ronda Slickman said...

Wow! How fun his party looked. I'm glad it turned out so good for you guys. Happy Birthday Carter, cool bike!